Share Your Story
A TRUE AND UNPUBLISHED STORY FROM YOUR LIFE
Love - Joy
Someone who made a difference in your life
Starting Over - Taking A Chance - Perseverance
Funny "This could only happen in NYC" moment
Luck - Fortune
Best Day - Moment Ever
Act of Kindness - Gratitude
Statue of Liberty - Ellis Island immigration
Something not on the list, but you want to share :)
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
WRITTEN STORY GUIDELINES*
1. WRITE A STORY that is true from your personal life
2. SHARE VISUAL AIDS that help tell the story, ie. pictures of people, places, maybe something your've drawn or painted, or even a snippet from a home video, etc... (If you don't have any visuals, that's totally okay.)
3. If you think it's important for the audience to know more about you to help set the stage of your story, include at the beginning a short description of yourself, background, etc...
4. You must own the rights to your story and visual aids
5. Example: https://youtu.be/-csROZCLQiA and https://youtu.be/dnwOpOsXJjU
VIDEO STORY GUIDELINES*
1. FILM A STORY that is true from your personal life. Please, center yourself in the frame + good lighting + film horizontally.
2. Follow #2-4 in the above WRITTEN STORY GUIDELINES.
3. Example: https://youtu.be/xBT8DXeKd-0
*Accepted stories will be edited for clarity and content in consultation with the writer.
*Click HERE to read Reader Submission Terms.
If you have any questions, CONTACT ME