Share Your Story!
NOW ACCEPTING family stories about The Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION
WRITTEN STORY GUIDELINES*
1. WRITE YOUR STORY that is TRUE and UNPUBLISHED from your personal life
2. SHARE VISUAL AIDS that help tell the story, ie. pictures of people, objects, maybe something your've drawn or painted, or even a snippet from a home video, etc... (If you don't have any visuals, that's totally okay.)
3. If you think it's important for the audience to know more about you to help set the stage of your story, include at the beginning a short description of yourself, background, etc...
4. You must own the rights to your story and visual aids
5. Example: https://youtu.be/-csROZCLQiA and https://youtu.be/dnwOpOsXJjU
VIDEO STORY GUIDELINES*
1. Follow the rules above in the Written Story Guidelines.
2. FILM YOUR STORY. Please, center yourself in the frame + good lighting + film horizontally, ie. https://youtu.be/xBT8DXeKd-0
*Accepted stories will be edited for clarity and content in consultation with the writer.